2008/01/08

YOU WILL GET ACCESS TO

Order Flow
1, Please send your order to bringblingjp@gmail.com (refer an order form below)
2, I will reply with price quote.
(*I can set a private ebay auction on demand)
3, Please make a payment or deposit to confirm your order.
4, I will send you a picture of your item(s).
(*please check whether I get correct items. )

5, You will get an invoice from Paypal if you haven't made a full payment.
7, If the item(s) in the picture is correct, please make a payment.
6, After I ship your items out, I'll inform you of a tracking number.

**If you don't have a paypal account, please open a paypal account before ordering.
ORDER FORM
=================================
Product Name(s) , Number and Quantity:
Prefered Shipping:(Air or EMS)
Payment:(Paypal, TT, cash, etc)
Your Contact email address:
Paypal account email address*:
Shipping address:
=================================
*I can send you a paypal invoice which makes it easy for both of us to check your order.
I will respond with total cost and next shipping date.


Best Regards,

Tommy
bringblingjp@gmail.com